Re: [O] "atomic knowledge" modeling tool

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] "atomic knowledge" modeling tool
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 08:23:03 +0100

Hi,

luke call <address@hidden> wrote:

> There's a program that org-mode users (as I have been) specifically
> might be interested in, a personal "knowledge manager"/list
> manager/organizer/etc called OneModel (Free/AGPL).  Instead of
> storing data as text, it puts *everything* in a single object model
> backed by postgresql, but text import/export are available.
> Everything one needs to know at any given time is always on the
> screen, and it is *highly* efficient to navigate (so far
> keyboard-only).  Current strengths, limitations, and future plans are
> at: http://onemodel.org
>
> Pls forgive & spare the flames, I'll probably go quiet unless to
> answer good-faith questions.  Details & discussion at
> http://onemodel.org site/lists if desired.

So I have to actually pay for export (C-c C-e in org-mode and more
formats to export to), searching (C-s and C-r in emacs,
probably more in org-mode) and /maybe/ recent bugfixes? And probably no
Emacs shortcut keys.

You've been told not to advertise on openbsd-misc.  As your 'product' is
not relevant to org-mode, I suggest the same applies to the org-mode
list, too.

If you have to offer a exporter for org-mode exporting stuff to your
product you're very welcome to present it here.

Best regards
Robert