Re: [O] Radio target appears as a link in html export (in Emacs stable)

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [O] Radio target appears as a link in html export (in Emacs stable)
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 08:38:12 +0100

>> I would expect an invisible html entity or just the apperance of the
>> text "orgradiotarget1".
>
> The latter is indeed expected.

Thanks for the confirmation

> Assuming the variable above is non-nil, which would explain your output,
> we could consider to ignore it altogether for radio targets. Again, I'm

  org-html-allow-name-attribute-in-anchors is a variable defined in
`ox-html.el'.
  Its value is t

Thanks, didn't know about this config. variable and it's working, the
anchor is then exported without a name...  But still appears as a link
in *my* html page :-(.  I conclude the problem is within the css file
I'm using for this particular site. (Please see the following comment)

> not much into HTML so I don't know if that's a good idea (e.g., is there
> any use for an anchor with both an id and a name attribute in the
> context of radio targets?).

I don't think so, with a simple org test file I'm getting the behaviour
you would expect - despite a named anchor - the target doesn't appear as
link, just a regular text.  Thank you very much, I have now a path to
look for.

  Dieter

--
Best wishes