Re: [O] inline code and minted

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] inline code and minted
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 09:53:08 +0100

On 2016-02-05 18:27, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:

> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Yes. Here it is for review, please let me know if I can apply it.
>
> Be my guest! Thank you.

Done.

>> I see. I think I’ll just use <code> then and skip the syntax coloring
>> for the moment.
>
> I'm not sure to understand your problem. src_emacs-lisp{(+ 1 1)} should
> get syntax coloring in both latex and html back-end.

I’m collaborating with some people who use org from elpa, so they do not
have access to the fix. For them I can set up a macro that does the
right thing in the latex case, but I don’t know to have backend-specific
code in the latex case and the default handling in the other cases.

In other words, right now I have this:

#+macro: coq @@latex:\mintinline{coq}{$1}@@@@html:<code>$1</code>@@

and I would like to replace the @@html: bit with the default inline
source code behavior except for latex export.

Best,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated February 4, 2016, Mauna Loa Obs.): 403.08 ppm