[O] org-ref no bibliography generated in pdf

From: Nikolai Stenfors
Subject: [O] org-ref no bibliography generated in pdf
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 14:42:55 +0100

Hi,
Org-ref appears to be an excellent reference handling tool for org-mode. I have followed the installation according to org-ref homepage.
However, I have problems exporting the org-file to pdf. The generated intermediate latex-file appears visually OK. In the pdf, references are shown as [?] and no bibliography is generated.
Exporting to html works. Thus, i suppose the problem is converting the file from .tex to .pdf.

I have search and browsed the internet on everything related to reftex, org-latex-pdf, org-ref and bib-tex similar to Rainer Krug(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/102603/focus=102637)

Please find my struggles attached as files.

Any suggestions/directions?

Yours sincerely,

Nikolai Stenfors

1 Introduction