Re: [O] [ANN] org-dp now on MELPA

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] org-dp now on MELPA
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 19:16:42 +0100

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

Its not wrong or unfair, but not what I would say either. org-element does the same thing - parse the given text, work on the internal representation, write the new text by interpreting the modified internal representation. Only that it parses the whole (maybe narrowed) buffer and has all context info, and mostly is not used to write Org syntax (but rather those of the export backends).

I edited it with (almost) the suggested quote, and added a pointer back to your post here. I don’t know how much advertisement it generates, though.

Rasmus

--
⠠⠵