Re: [O] Require feedback on an idea: move to a central server all my org

From: Carlos Sosa
Subject: Re: [O] Require feedback on an idea: move to a central server all my org file and edit from there?
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 22:52:48 -0800

Xebar Saram <address@hidden> writes:

> I would love to hear everyone's thoughts, and if they have a magic
> git/unison solution for idiots like me id also welcome that ;-)
>
> thx alot in advance

  Seems like everybody suggested their favorite solutions, I used to
  make use of Unison, but have since moved to Joey Hess's git-annex,
  check it out. Do try git-annex assistant, which is a great webapp to
  help you achieve something like dropbox.

  That's how I keep my org files and gnus files in synch between my 4
  boxes.

  - Carlos