Re: [O] Help understanding what's imported from a #+SETUPFILE file

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Help understanding what's imported from a #+SETUPFILE file
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 23:47:14 +0100

Hello,

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> Actually, I just realized that changing those 2 lines to:
>
> #+LaTeX_HEADER: \BeforeBeginEnvironment{minted}{\begin{mdframed}}
> #+LaTeX_HEADER: \AfterEndEnvironment{minted}{\end{mdframed}}
>
> in the SETUPFILE works too. I don't recall the reason why I did not have
> them as LaTeX_HEADER earlier.
>
> But the question still remains.. is SETUPFILE designed to not export lines
> beginning with #+LaTeX? Or a general question would be.. what stuff doesn't
> SETUPFILE export?

SETUPFILE exports keywords defined in `org-export-options-alist' and in
back-end specific options (i.e. :options-alist). For example, in latex
back-end the latter category is

  LATEX_CLASS, LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS, LATEX_HEADER, LATEX_HEADER_EXTRA,
  DESCRIPTION, KEYWORDS, SUBTITLE, LATEX_COMPILER, DATE

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou