Re: [O] Export org file to pdf: unable to resolve link

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Export org file to pdf: unable to resolve link
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 07:34:31 +0530

> On 11-Feb-2016, at 6:36 pm, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 4:36 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Sergio Bacelar <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Yes, that will work but I hoped that the file
>>> won't need to be changed to be exported to
>>> pdf.
>>
>> You may ask for an upstream update, the syntax used in the document is
>> invalid (i.e., an internal link pointing to no active location).
>
> Echoing this, and I think Vikas would want to know as well since it
> looks like a [awesome] document designed for reproducibility.

My apologies to all for not being able to attend to the fix promptly. As it
turned out, I had sometime noticed the bug, fixed it in my local copy and
forgotten to push it to the remote. So my local copy was happily compiling.

I have now pushed my latest version. Please see if it compiles for you now.

Since I wrote this manual, I have learnt a few more things, and would like to
update the manual. I hope to be able to do it in a few days.

Thanks everyone,

Vikas