Re: [O] Unit test table

From: Eduardo Bellani
Subject: Re: [O] Unit test table
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:03:02 -0200

Hey Aaron, thanks for the input.

I don't think that solves my problem. I think I found a solution, but
it involves multiple formulas for the same column.
See here https://gist.github.com/ebellani/d271093faaa943674df6
Does anyone have a better idea for doing something like that? I had to
modify both 'org-table-get-stored-formulas' and
'org-table-fedit-finish' so they stop complaining about multiple
declarations for a single column.

Thanks

--
Eduardo Bellani