[O] bibliography in exporting docx using ox-pandoc+org-ref

From: 童俊翔
Subject: [O] bibliography in exporting docx using ox-pandoc+org-ref
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:33:19 +0800

I’m trying to use ox-pandoc to export files from org, I’ve installed pandoc and
pandoc-citeproc and copied nature.csl to the working directory, and added the
following scripts in the head of the org file

#+pandoc_options: csl:nature.csl

But when I save the org file, the feedback is

Error: (cl-assertion-failed (stringp file1))

I can export to docx file, but the bibliography style is not correct

What’s the problem? Thank you for your help!

Junxiang