[O] Cannot export bash src

From: Giuseppe Lipari
Subject: [O] Cannot export bash src
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:23:20 +0000

Hello,

I have a strange behaviour when trying to produce a beamer presentation .

I have a rather complicated set of slides, one of the slide contains this snippet:

%--------- snippet ----------%
** CGI - producing output
- Example in shell script:
#+BEGIN_SRC bash
  echo "content-type: text/html"
  echo
  echo "<!doctype html publi\"-//w3c/dtd html 3.2 final/en\">"
  echo "<html>"
  echo "<body>"
  echo "it is <b>"`date`"</b>"
  echo "</body>"
  echo "</html>"
#+END_SRC
%--------- snippet ----------%

I use minted for formatting the visual output.
When I try to export to beamer, it stops well before the export with the following error:

[...]
org-babel-exp process emacs-lisp at line 16...
org-babel-exp process html at line 114...
org-babel-exp process html at line 164...
org-babel-exp process bash at line 270...
byte-code: Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)

If I comment the above snippet, everything is all right, so I think it should be the culprit.
However, if I isolate the above snippet in separate org file, the pdf file is produced all right.

Anybody has any idea of what is going on? I am available to give you more information (my init.org, and the whole org file, if necessary).

Giuseppe Lipari