[O] [Bug] org-get-outline-path includes headline at point

From: Tobias Getzner
Subject: [O] [Bug] org-get-outline-path includes headline at point
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:52:28 +0100

When using the current git HEAD, I’ve noticed that my agenda has become
rather messy. This is because I’m including the outline-path in agenda
entries, and it seems that the changes following aa78158 (possibly
66fbceb?) have changed the org-get-outline-path semantics.

The documentation says that this function returns the path *to* the
current headline, i.e., it used to exclude the current headline itself.
So for a top-level headline, the path would be nil, etc. This doesn’t
seem to be the case anymore in HEAD, where running org-get-outline-path
on a top-level headline will now return the headline string.

Best regards,
Tobias