Re: [O] Use org-ref to query pubmed under emacs

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Use org-ref to query pubmed under emacs
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 11:52:30 -0500

It is pretty easy to add your own functions to org-ref.

See:

https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/blob/master/org-ref-helm-bibtex.el#L487

You could put your own action there to do a search using Pubmod
(https://github.com/wash/pubmode). It looks pretty interesting, I like
the idea to search, download and cite all at once.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F