Re: [O] Babel code indentation problem

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Babel code indentation problem
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 10:14:25 +0000

On Thursday,  3 Mar 2016 at 10:01, Jarmo Hurri wrote:

[...]

> So the problem is not in indentation in Processing mode itself, but the
> error appears upon return from editing. This suggests that the issue
> is in the communication between the editing mode and Org mode. As you
> can see, I have different indentation settings for C and Processing, so
> that might be one thing that makes the difference appear.

I think it is because you are using TABs to indent instead of spaces and
therefore the indentation doesn't look right in the org mode view.  You
can tell emacs to not use tabs to indent and I think this will sort your
problem out.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.91.1, Org release_8.3.3-456-g164555