Re: [O] How to export casual letter without from and to address?

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] How to export casual letter without from and to address?
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 20:11:40 -0500

Thank you very much Eric S Fraga, H. Dieter Wilhelm, Marcin Borkowski, Nick
Dokos and Rasmus for helping me with this! I finally took Nick Dokos's approach,
and solved the problem! Here's what I did that worked:

1. In my .emacs, I added:
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (add-to-list 'org-latex-classes
               '("letter" "\\documentclass[12pt]{letter}
  \\usepackage{fullpage}
  \\usepackage{setspace}"))
#+END_SRC
2. In org-mode buffer, I had the following: \\
   * Letter to Flora on 2016-03-05
   :PROPERTIES:
   :EXPORT_LATEX_CLASS: letter
   :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER: \signature{York}