Re: [O] Checkbox cookies not shown anymore when refiling

From: Georges
Subject: Re: [O] Checkbox cookies not shown anymore when refiling
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 19:53:19 +0000 (UTC)

Nicolas Goaziou <mail <at> nicolasgoaziou.fr> writes:

> Did you look at the commit? This is a one-line change introducing
> a single regexp.

This regexp apparently is not active anymore

So, I've tweaked `org--get-outline-path-1' in order to keep the
statistical/checkboxes cookies.

> The problem is that it could clutter the display, and statistics cookie
> are, for most use-cases, I assume, not an interesting information when
> it comes to refiling.

The reason I do that is because I want to refile a task (single action)
under a project (multiple action item, with statistics cookie) and not under
another plain task.

Thanks for your help.