[O] Best way to create blog for company web site with Orgmode

From: Rainer Hansen
Subject: [O] Best way to create blog for company web site with Orgmode
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 21:49:30 +0100

Hi,

I wonder what is the best way to create a blog for a company website
with Orgmode. I do not want to use a static web site generator. The
design of the web site is relying on Bootstrap and customs CSS.
It should be easy to setup and to maintain for me?

I am not only looking for proposals of tool chains but also why I should
use the proposed one.

I do not want to have a lot of work in translating the existing CSS into
some new kind of format just for the web site generator.

Thanks for your help.

Rainer