Re: [O] Bug: Exception when trying to export inlined-code [8.3.4 (8.3.4-

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Exception when trying to export inlined-code [8.3.4 (8.3.4-9-gfda14f-elpa @ ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160307/)]
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 19:00:53 -0800

On Wed, 9 Mar 2016, Shlomi Vaknin wrote:

Hey, I am a dedicated org-mode user, and I absolutely love it! This is my
first post to this group.

Recently, one of my org files stopped being exportable (does not matter
what I try to export to). I traced the problem to be related to the new
inlined code result block {{{result()}}}.

Its been in master since Jan 2015.

I tried a fresh installation of
emacs, with nothing extra installed and no custom configuration files with
the latest org mode, but the problem persists.

I am getting an exception =Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p,nil=
when trying to export my org file. I managed to systematically remove lines
from the file until I was left with the following skeleton that still
produces the problem in my setup:

--------------------------------------
* Test a
 - src_elisp{3}

* Test Q
 - src_elisp{3}
 - test
 - something
   - src_elisp{3}
   - src_elisp{3} {{{results(=3=)}}}
 src_elisp{3} {{{results(=3=)}}}
--------------------------------------

Interesting enough, if I remove any of these lines, the exporter works
again..
I am not sure why I am getting this problem, and would appreciate if anyone
else tries this out to know if its just a problem in my setup or is it a
legitimate bug.

It works for me as does the same with `emacs-lisp' as the language
under latex or html export to buffer or file using: Org-mode version
8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-635-g268486 ...) producing the expected document.

Not sure what gives. Perhaps a mixed installation of org-mode?

HTH,

Chuck