Re: [O] Bug: can not evaluate any code blocks after enabling additional

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: can not evaluate any code blocks after enabling additional languages [8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-639-gd5a603 @ /Users/rainerkrug/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20151005/)]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:53:32 -0500

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> OK - thanks. This is solved now. But now I am stuck with the following,
> where again, org-element-cache-reset is in the emacs packed org-mode,
> while orgmode() is in the git version, and the changed org-set-local()
> causes an error. Any suggestions?

As you mention, the org-element-cache-reset being called belongs to a
version older than the current master because org-set-local is no longer
used.  But I'm pretty sure it's not from the Org that comes with Emacs,
because I think 8.2.10 predates org-element-cache-reset.

So maint must somehow be getting loaded, perhaps from stale *.elc files
in the repo or from an ELPA install.

--
Kyle