Re: [O] error on org-reload (Symbol's value as variable is void: load-un

From: Giuseppe Lipari
Subject: Re: [O] error on org-reload (Symbol's value as variable is void: load-uncore)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 21:46:21 +0000

Dear Nick,

Le ven. 11 mars 2016 à 16:45, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> a écrit :
Giuseppe Lipari <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I want to have a backtrace of an error I am encountering. So I followed the instructions here,
> 1) I enabled "enter debugger on error"
> 2) M-x org-reload
>
> And I obtain the following error
>
> and: Symbol's value as variable is void: load-uncore

I think it's time to kill the running emacs session and start a new
one. If it happens with the new one, that might be a bug; but IMO it's
more likely that the session has been curdled.

I tried it on a freshly started emacs, and it happens again. I am attach my init.org as well.

Giuseppe Lipari

--
Nick