Re: [O] org-collector - propview display problems

From: dche
Subject: Re: [O] org-collector - propview display problems
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 09:09:18 +0000 (UTC)

Many thanks, I am going to use org-collector again.

It would be great if org-collector could implement kind of regular
expression in the research of string.
For example with the example provides for org-collector something like
:conds ((string= SPENDTYPE "health|food"))
to look for health or food
I don't even know if it possible and I don't have the skill in programming
to implement such function. Just an expression of a wish.

Thank you again.