Re: [O] Displaying property values in agenda search result

From: Herbert Sitz
Subject: Re: [O] Displaying property values in agenda search result
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:02:58 +0000 (UTC)

Markus Heller <hellerm2 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> how can I display property values in the agenda, more specifically, in
> the results of an agenda search?

I think the straigtforward way would be to use column view, and set up your
column view to show, in your case, the PROJECT property.

See, sect. 10.8 of the manual, "Using column view in the agenda":
http://orgmode.org/manual/Agenda-column-view.html#Agenda-column-view

as well as reviewing the basic column view info and directions for setup in
sect 7.5, "Column view":
http://orgmode.org/manual/Column-view.html#Column-view