Re: [O] No text in pdf output

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Re: [O] No text in pdf output
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:47:27 +0100

Hi John,

On 20 March 2016 at 00:01, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
looks like a LaTeX compiling issue maybe. Your file works fine and as
expected for me. Your tex file also builds fine. Can you build it manually?
Thanks.

Did that and saw some fonts were missing.
Installed texlive-fonts-recommended and all works well now :)

Have a nice sunday,

Guido​

--
Professor John Kitchin