[O] Multipart/Alternative reply to email?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] Multipart/Alternative reply to email?
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:51:45 -0400

I've used org-mime to send MIME emails that are multipart/alternative with both
text and HTML parts. It's great, especially for
including tables, etc.

Is there a way to reply to message with this?

I realize this would require somehow converting the original message to
org-mode markup, and that seems very tricky. I just wondered
if anyone had taken a stab at building something like this.

Thanks!
-pd