[O] Bug: Fancy HTML5 export: video and aside blocks in documentation doe

From: Guilherme Gondim
Subject: [O] Bug: Fancy HTML5 export: video and aside blocks in documentation does not work [8.3.4 (8.3.4-20-g6f439a-elpaplus @ /home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160321/)]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 16:29:53 -0300

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

HTML5 fancy block names must be in lowercase but documentation example
shows in uppercase. I don't know if it is documentation or coding bug.

For example, the following code does not works:

#+BEGIN_ASIDE
Everything should be made as simple as possible,
but not any simpler --Albert Einstein
#+END_ASIDE

It shows a <div> container with class "ASIDE", but with the block name
in lowercase as following works:

#+BEGIN_aside
Everything should be made as simple as possible,
but not any simpler --Albert Einstein
#+END_aside

I tested also with the <video> tag. Same problem.

Thanks,
Guilherme

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 8.3.4 (8.3.4-20-g6f439a-elpaplus @
/home/semente/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160321/)

--
Guilherme Gondim