[O] How to export table from a src block?

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] How to export table from a src block?
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:10:47 -0400 (EDT)

I have a big table (with #+NAME: mytable). I can export it to a CSV file by hand by having the point somewhere in the table and running

M-x org-table-export

but how could I do this from a source block? I've got one line so far, but how would I get it to be in the table when it runs? There's nothing else in this file, just a table and then this source block.

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(org-table-export "/tmp/mytable.csv" "orgtbl-to-csv")
#+END_SRC

Any help appreciated!

Bill
--