Re: [O] no div/id on named example blocks in html export

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] no div/id on named example blocks in html export
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:12:43 -0400

I gave this a shot (I think ;).

I sent patches to the mailing list adding an id attribute to three
blocks: example, quote and special.

Hopefully that is the right way to do it. I signed the FSF papers in
April 2014, and they were approved in May 2014.

Let me know if there is another way to do this. Thanks,

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F