Re: [O] How to do proper folding and semantic markup

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] How to do proper folding and semantic markup
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 11:52:25 -1000

Aloha Eduardo,

You might find Aaron Ecay's ox-extra.el in contrib useful.  It defines
an :ignore: tag that instructs the exporter to ignore the headline it
tags, but still export the text, etc. under the headline.

So,

,----------------------------
| * Abstract         :ignore:
|
| #+begin_abstract
| The abstract ...
| #+end_abstract
|
| * Chapter 1

will give you an abstract before Chapter 1 and you'll still be able to
fold it out of the way when you don't want to see it.

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye