[O] Test failures on update

From: Christian Moe
Subject: [O] Test failures on update
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 13:10:20 +0200

Hi,

I just updated to the current 8.3.4 after a system upgrade (Mac OS X
10.11, fresh Emacs 24.5.1 installed via Homebrew).

When trying to =make up2=, I got 79 "unexpected" failures. About the
same as I recall from some months back, but far more than I used to. Are
other people getting this many test failures? Are other Mac users?

Some of these involve ob-fortran. They've never ever worked on my sysem,
and I've wondered how to turn them off, anyway, so that's OK. Some of
them may be about unix tools that were lost in the OS upgrade (though I
had similar results before the upgrade), or Mac idiosyncracies to do
with shells and paths. Others look more worrisome.

I attach the list of failures, in case maintainers find it useful. Let
me know if you need other information (that I can provide by following
simple instructions).

Yours,
Christian

#+begin_example
Ran 619 tests, 540 results as expected, 79 unexpected (2016-04-06 12:44:45+0200)
8 expected failures

79 unexpected results:
   FAILED  ob-C/inhomogeneous_table
   FAILED  ob-C/integer-var
   FAILED  ob-C/list-list-var
   FAILED  ob-C/list-var
   FAILED  ob-C/preprocessor
   FAILED  ob-C/simple-program
   FAILED  ob-C/string-var
   FAILED  ob-C/table
   FAILED  ob-C/two-integer-var
   FAILED  ob-C/vector-var
   FAILED  ob-awk/input-none
   FAILED  ob-awk/input-src-block-1
   FAILED  ob-awk/input-src-block-2
   FAILED  ob-awk/tabular-input
   FAILED  ob-emacs-lisp/commented-last-block-line
   FAILED  ob-emacs-lisp/commented-last-block-line-no-var
   FAILED  ob-emacs-lisp/commented-last-block-line-with-var
   FAILED  ob-exp/exports-inline
   FAILED  ob-exp/exports-inline-code
   FAILED  ob-exp/noweb-no-export-and-exports-both
   FAILED  ob-exp/noweb-strip-export-ensure-strips
   FAILED  ob-exp/use-case-of-reading-entry-properties
   FAILED  ob-fortran/character-var
   FAILED  ob-fortran/command-arguments
   FAILED  ob-fortran/fortran-var-program
   FAILED  ob-fortran/input-var
   FAILED  ob-fortran/list-matrix-from-table1
   FAILED  ob-fortran/list-matrix-from-table2
   FAILED  ob-fortran/list-var
   FAILED  ob-fortran/list-var-from-table
   FAILED  ob-fortran/preprocessor-var
   FAILED  ob-fortran/simple-program
   FAILED  ob-shell/bash-uses-arrays
   FAILED  ob-shell/bash-uses-assoc-arrays
   FAILED  ob-shell/generic-uses-no-arrays
   FAILED  ob-shell/generic-uses-no-assoc-arrays
   FAILED  ob-tangle/comment-links-at-left-margin
   FAILED  ob-tangle/comment-links-numbering
   FAILED  ob-tangle/continued-code-blocks-w-noweb-ref
   FAILED  ob-tangle/jump-to-org
   FAILED  test-ob-lob/do-not-eval-lob-lines-in-example-blocks-on-export
   FAILED  test-ob-python/colnames-nil-header-argument
   FAILED  test-ob-python/colnames-no-header-argument
   FAILED  test-ob-python/colnames-no-header-argument-again
   FAILED  test-ob-python/colnames-yes-header-argument
   FAILED  test-ob-python/colnames-yes-header-argument-again
   FAILED  test-ob-shell/dont-error-on-empty-results
   FAILED  test-ob-shell/session
   FAILED  test-ob/combining-scalar-and-raw-result-types
   FAILED  test-ob/commented-last-block-line-no-var
   FAILED  test-ob/commented-last-block-line-with-var
   FAILED  test-ob/elisp-in-header-arguments
   FAILED  test-ob/indented-cached-org-bracket-link
   FAILED  test-ob/inline-src_blk-default-results-replace-line-1
   FAILED  test-ob/just-one-results-block
   FAILED  test-ob/multi-line-header-arguments
   FAILED  test-ob/org-babel-remove-result--results-default
   FAILED  test-ob/org-babel-results-indented-wrap
   FAILED  test-ob/parse-header-args
   FAILED  test-ob/parse-header-args2
   FAILED  test-ob/simple-named-code-block
   FAILED  test-ob/simple-variable-resolution
   FAILED  test-ob/specific-colnames
   FAILED  test-org-element/link-parser
   FAILED  test-org-export/expand-include
   FAILED  test-org-export/output-file-name
   FAILED  test-org-src/blank-line-block
   FAILED  test-org-table/org-at-TBLFM-p
   FAILED  test-org-table/org-table-TBLFM-begin
   FAILED  test-org-table/org-table-TBLFM-begin-for-multiple-TBLFM-lines
   FAILED  test-org-table/org-table-TBLFM-begin-for-pultiple-TBLFM-lines-blocks
   FAILED  test-org-table/org-table-calc-current-TBLFM
   FAILED
test-org-table/org-table-calc-current-TBLFM-when-stop-because-of-error
   FAILED  test-org/entry-properties
   FAILED  test-org/open-at-point-in-comment
   FAILED  test-org/open-at-point-in-keyword
   FAILED  test-org/open-at-point-in-property
   FAILED  test-org/open-at-point/info
   FAILED  test-org/open-at-point/inline-image
#+end_example