[O] Editing Quote blocks remotely

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] Editing Quote blocks remotely
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 11:51:10 +0200

Hi,

It would be nice if one could open an editing buffer for quote blocks,
e.g. using C-c '.

I guess we could use the code already used for remote footnote editing in
org-src.el (I think) or whatever is being used for example blocks.  The
mode should be Org, I guess.

It might be nice to support remote editing for VERSE as well.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Vote for Dick Taid in an election near you!