Re: [O] fontification lost when using org-goto

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] fontification lost when using org-goto
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 17:53:53 +0200

Adam Porter <address@hidden> writes:

> Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles <at> free.fr> writes:
>
>> I've encountered this problem with several themes (dracula, naquadah)
>> but not with emacs -Q. Are there some special faces to defineĀ ?
>
> There are quite a few org-mode faces, like org-level-{1..8} for headings.
> Do you see this behavior with all themes?  For example, I use solarized, and
> I've never seen this problem.
>
> I'm probably wrong, but I feel like it's not an issue with a theme.

No you're not and I am. I investigated further and have narrowed the
problem to the #+SETUPFILE keyword. The following minimal org file
exhibits the problem: C-c C-j removes all fontification from the file,
whatever the theme. Another keyword (invalide like #+SETUP or valid
#+LATEX_HEADER:) doesn't trigger this bug.

#+SETUPFILE: setup.org
* Bilan

Julien.