Re: [O] [OT] A new web browser‽

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [O] [OT] A new web browser‽
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 10:45:17 -0500

Marcin Borkowski writes:

> https://vivaldi.com/
>
> Did anyone hear about it?  Any thoughts/experiences?  "Taking notes
> while browsing" seems to be something close to org-capture, no?
> Keyboard-driven might mean either vim-like or emacs-like bindings, or
> (hopefully) configurable ones.  I, for one, would like to try it out,
> though I do not have too high hopes.
>
> Best,

It looks interesting, but not interesting enough to replace
Icecat/Firefox for me.

What would be interesting enough to replace it for me: getting browser
sandboxing in place.  This is the one thing that makes Chromium more
appealing than Firefox/Icecat right now... but since all we have is
Icecat, that's what I'm using here!

 - Chris