[O] Exporting a new markup

From: fredtantini
Subject: [O] Exporting a new markup
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 10:22:43 +0200

Hi everyone,

I need your help.

Prior to version 8.3.* I used a custom marker (‰) to export keyboard
shortcut in html (that is to kbd tags). What I have done is, in ox-org.el or
org-element.el, every time there was a function with "bold" or "code",
I copied/pasted the function and modified it to meet my needs.
For instance, I have created a =org-element-my-object-keystroke-interpreter=
function, or override the =org-element-object-successor-alist= const.

I have detailed what I have done in this emacs.stackexchange answer:
http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/12814/extending-org-mode-with-more-markups/12822#12822

My setup works great with org versions ≤8.2.10, but with 8.3.1 (to 8.3.4),
it doesn't do the job… I have tried to edebug, and looked at commits, but
I can't pinpoint what's the problem. The Release notes doesn't seem either to
indicate that there was a change between the versions that could broke my
workflow :(

What have I missed?
--
Fred