Re: [O] Bug: group tags defined in org-tag-persistent-alist do not match

From: Jorge
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: group tags defined in org-tag-persistent-alist do not match their subtags [8.3.4 (8.3.4-31-gcb683e-elpa @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160404/)]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 18:57:27 -0300

> For the record, it is better to simply post minimal init.el and
> "group-tags-bug.org", both as plain text, in the message.
Of course.  Sorry for being obtuse. And I took the opportunity to test
that the bug still occurs in org-20160418.

File group-tags-bug.org:
---------------------------
* Dummy
** Human     :mammal:
---------------------------

File init.el:
---------------------------

;; Added by Package.el.  This must come before configurations of
;; installed packages.  Don't delete this line.  If you don't want it,
;; just comment it out by adding a semicolon to the start of the line.
;; You may delete these explanatory comments.
(package-initialize)

(custom-set-variables
 ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(org-tag-persistent-alist
   (quote
    ((:startgroup)
     ("animal" . 97)
     (:grouptags)
     ("mammal" . 109)
     (:endgroup)))))
(custom-set-faces
 ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 )