[O] How to export ASCII paintings to HTML

From: Luis
Subject: [O] How to export ASCII paintings to HTML
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:24:06 +0800

Hi everyone,

I am using some  "ascii drawings" in my post,  but I have some problems while exporting to html.
this is my ascii drawing in my org file.

(1) When i use #+BEGIN_HTML, the ascii  exported as plain text. as this:

(2 )Then I tried #+BEGIN_QUOTE, but there is a "table" build error:  org-html-table-cell: Args out of range: [left left left], 3

 (3) And #+BEGIN_VERSE gives me this:

Is there any way I can export the "ascii drawing" correctly???
thanks all

--
Best Regards,
Luis Xu