Re: [O] koma letter export receiver address

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] koma letter export receiver address
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 16:18:40 +0200

York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry Rasmus, but I don't understand what you are talking about. Have you
> sent to a wrong subject?

No.

As I understand you are unhappy about the default, French, letter
template, so I'm asking if you can use another one, like DIN.
I’ve modified your example below.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

#+LCO: DIN
* Cancel my previous written consent
  :PROPERTIES:
  :EXPORT_DATE: 2016-03-05
  :EXPORT_AUTHOR: York
  :EXPORT_CLOSING: Sincerely yours,
  :EXPORT_OPTIONS: after-closing-order:(ps cc encl) :t backaddress:t title:nil
  :END:
** To-address                                                            :to:
Receiver's address

** From                                                                :from:
My address

** Dear XXX
Blah blah blah

--
Lasciate ogni speranza o voi che entrate: siete nella mani di'machellaio