Re: [O] koma letter export receiver address

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] koma letter export receiver address
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 23:30:52 -0400

Hi Rasmus,

Oop! My apology! I've totally forgot this LCO thing. When I used koma letter for
the first time, I think I had already figured this out, and had set to using
UScommercial9. I created my own class, and assigned my class name to
`org-koma-letter-default-class'. Unfortunately, after a long time not using it,
when I've forgot the LCO thing, ox-koma-letter.el, at some point, had changed to
always producing "\LoadLetterOption{NF}", which overwrites the setting in my own
class.

Instead of setting the option in each org-mode file, I changed the value of
`org-koma-letter-class-option-file' to "UScommercial9". Thanks again for
pointing this out. Because of this issue, I've actually given up using koma
letter, and have been using the old letter class for a while.

I'm wondering why using a French style as default, while the vast majority of
the users are from the English world, I believe! Just a suggestion.

Thanks,

York

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry Rasmus, but I don't understand what you are talking about. Have you
> sent to a wrong subject?

No.

As I understand you are unhappy about the default, French, letter
template, so I'm asking if you can use another one, like DIN.
I’ve modified your example below.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

#+LCO: DIN
* Cancel my previous written consent
  :PROPERTIES:
  :EXPORT_DATE: 2016-03-05
  :EXPORT_AUTHOR: York
  :EXPORT_CLOSING: Sincerely yours,
  :EXPORT_OPTIONS: after-closing-order:(ps cc encl) :t backaddress:t title:nil
  :END:
** To-address                                                            :to:
Receiver's address

** From                                                                :from:
My address

** Dear XXX
Blah blah blah

--
Lasciate ogni speranza o voi che entrate: siete nella mani di'machellaio