Re: [O] Babel shell script issue

From: Sylvain Rousseau
Subject: Re: [O] Babel shell script issue
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 10:20:34 +0200

Hi,

I had the same problem. You actually need to use:

    #+begin_src shell :results drawer
    #+end_src

Using sh loads an org function that comes with your emacs and is outdated...

Btw could these functions be marked as deprecated but aliased to the new ones?

Sylvain.

On Monday, 25 Apr 2016 at 07:24, Jarmo Hurri wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I have trouble running shell scripts in Babel. I can't even reproduce
> examples from worg. For example, this piece of org
>
>   #+begin_src sh :results drawer
>   cat <<EOF
>   | 1 | 2
>   |--
>   | a | b
>   EOF
>   #+end_src
>
> from this page
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/header-args.html
>
> produces the following error:
>
> org-babel-variable-assignments:sh: Symbol's function definition is
> void: org-babel-get-header

Have you done this:

  (require 'ob-shell)

?

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.92.1, Org release_8.3.4-739-g789412