[O] New Beamer environment selection problem

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: [O] New Beamer environment selection problem
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:19:51 +0300

Greetings.

The newest versions of org (pulled from git) introduced a problem in my
use of beamer. Consider the following org file

#-------------------------------------------------------------------
#+STARTUP: beamer
* foo
** bar

Earlier, when I moved my cursor to the end of word "bar" and pressed
"C-c C-b" for (org-beamer-select-environment), I was able to select a
beamer environment. Now I get an error

apply: Wrong number of arguments: max, 0

Any ideas?

Jarmo