Re: [O] org-passwords.el and encryption

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] org-passwords.el and encryption
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 11:57:40 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> I use gpg-agent in conjunction with keychain.  Generally works very
> well.

I'm trying to set it up but I'm running into problems. Could you precise
a few details:

+ do you run keychain from your ~/.profile, and so how ? If I follow the
  instructions at http://www.funtoo.org/Keychain, keychain can't start
  in the login screen of the display manager (lightdm on Ubuntu in my
  case)

+ do you use keychain to also manage ssh keys? If so does it use a
  graphical tool to ask for your passphrase ?

+ how does emacs ask for the gpg passphrase: graphical (pinentry), emacsclient
or
  in a minibuffer ?

Thanks for you help.

Julien.