Re: [O] How to have a controllable popup?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] How to have a controllable popup?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:45:30 -0400

It sounds like helm could do what you want.

Here is an example of making a simple helm source:
http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/01/24/Anatomy-of-a-helm-source/

I guess you would run M-x your-helm-command where you want it, and the
information would appear in a helm buffer. you select what you want and
make it get inserted.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F