Re: [O] How to reorder a footnote list?

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] How to reorder a footnote list?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:31:30 -0500

I don't understand: you want the footnotes to be in reverse order?  I
know very little about latex, so I'm sorry if this is just noise.

BTW, this won't help now, and is not meant to be snarky, but keeping
your org files in a git repo would help with a situation like this,
because you could find the commit where the change happened and get the
old text back.  I use a combination of real-auto-save-mode, a cron job,
and a "raise-or-run" script that automatically commits my org file
changes to git either every 15 minutes or every time I hide Emacs with
the script.  It has saved me a few times when I accidentally deleted
subtrees without realizing it until days later (probably had a region
marked by accident and then typed over it or something like that).