Re: [O] Bug: various short questions about column view, code blocks and

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: various short questions about column view, code blocks and export [8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-759-g9508dc @ /home/youngfrog/sources/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 17:50:26 +0200

> This is a feature. Archived subtrees are ignored when calling column
> view. As you noticed, in this case, removing the tag is the way to go.

ok

> There is no #+NAME: mytable in your example.
> OK, so I guess there wase a TBLNAME line somewhere within the file.

Indeed, sorry, it was lost during the testing.

> Be sure it is located above the table, not above the dynamic block.

thanks, I did not realize this was the way to go :

#+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id monid :skip-empty-rows t
#+TBLNAME: mytable
#+END:

(I thought anything between BEGIN and END would be removed on the next
update -- but the TBLNAME line is kept.)

>> Now when I'm trying to export, I get the same errors as above, even
>> though I have =org-export-babel-evaluate= set to =nil=.
>
> This is fixed.

Indeed, thanks!

--
Nicolas