Re: [O] Clocking work time vs. office time

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Clocking work time vs. office time
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 22:13:08 +0200

Hi,

you could try differentiating by headline tags. By virtue of FILETAGS, my work-related things are usually :work:@work: but could be :work:@home: or :work:@customer: as well. But tags are tied to the headline you're clocking in, i.e. you may need extra headlines.

Also, I did not try to rip them apart in clock reports, but if that's flexible enough for you I'm sure there is a way.

Cheers,

Simon