[O] Evaluate all org tables in file before exporting?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: [O] Evaluate all org tables in file before exporting?
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 14:58:33 +0000

Hi folks,

I am looking if anyone already has a solution (a function) that evaluates all the tables in the file/buffer. I should be then simply able to add that to local value of before-save-hook in org-mode, right?

Currently, I need to remember to C-u C-c C-c on all the tables before exporting to ensure that all the calculated values are correct.

Or am I missing some org variable, setting which should take care of this?

Thanks.

Kaushal Modi