Re: [O] Using org-entities to escape symbols

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Using org-entities to escape symbols
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 22:51:32 +0000

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 6:16 PM drymer <address@hidden> wrote:
Very strange. I have that piece of code in a file with other things, and
all of them (behind and after the snippet) is getting evaluated. Also,
what you're saying still doesn't work.

And now I see. I casually have installed emacs 25 and I just remembered
it. It works fine there.

Bummer. Sorry for wasting your time and thank you for being patient with me!

Turns out a bug in emacs 24.5 is preventing that code from working correctly: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?h=emacs-25&id=9d2b8e768f2015a89f7609dedf7b28ea5e8123b5

It has been fixed in 25.x.

I will see if I can find a workaround for it on 24.5.

Kaushal Modi