Re: [O] Bug: org -> org export ignores latex blocks [8.3.4 (8.3.4-50-g83

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org -> org export ignores latex blocks [8.3.4 (8.3.4-50-g83e373-elpaplus @ /home/andrea/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160509/)]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 22:00:20 +0000

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 5:38 PM Andrea <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

thanks for the fast reply. It actually works with the new syntax, thank
you!
There is a minor thing though: when I export a #+BEGIN_export latex to
an org buffer, it exports to #+BEGIN_export (without the latex). Maybe
this is a bug?
Thanks,

Andrea

P.S: I did not know about these changes, I will look forward for them!

This was announced here on the list ( https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-12/msg00525.html ). It is also in ORG-NEWS for version 9.0 ( http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/tree/etc/ORG-NEWS#n11 ).

But I am surprised that that fix applied to your org-plus-contrib version.

It applies only to the version built from the master branch. Is org-plus-contrib the only version that you have installed? Or do you have multiple versions of org installed, including the one from org git?

Kaushal Modi