[O] org-tag-alist - fullscreen problem when adding tags

From: Peter Sterner
Subject: [O] org-tag-alist - fullscreen problem when adding tags
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 18:38:46 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying out org-mode's tagging-system. In my init.el file I added

(setq org-tag-alist '((:startgroup . nil)
                      ("@work" . ?w) ("@home" . ?h)
                      ("@tennisclub" . ?t)
                      (:endgroup . nil)
                      ("laptop" . ?l) ("pc" . ?p)))

Now when I add a tag the entire frame is split up in two windows both of them showing the *Org tags* buffer.  Is it possible to disable this?
There are no problems when I don't set org-tag-alist.
Many thanks for considering my request.
Petey