Re: [O] template for writing Emacs manuals in Org

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] template for writing Emacs manuals in Org
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 14:36:29 -0400

Aloha Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

> "Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Nicolas Goaziou writes:
>>>
>>> Once the manual is up-to-date, we might consider moving it to doc/ in
>>> main distribution.
>>
>> IIRC, Bastien doesn't like this idea.
>
> Really? I admit I would be surprised. Do you recall why so, or do you
> have any reference about it?

That is all I remember from three years ago, but it's not really
important.

Looking ahead, the question is whether or not maintaining the
documentation in Org, rather than texinfo, is a possibility, and, if so,
what are the conditions under which that change will or will not happen?

What are Bastien's expectations and preferences?

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye