Re: [O] Bug: org-export-babel-evaluate causes everything to be exported

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-export-babel-evaluate causes everything to be exported [8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-824-ga02fe8)]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 13:44:50 -0400

On 2016-05-20 at 13:29, Charles C. Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 May 2016, Ken Mankoff wrote:
>>>
>>> #+BEGIN_SRC octave :exports results :cache nil
>>> "hello, world"
>>> #+END_SRC
>>> #+RESULTS:
>>> : hello, world
>>>
>>> Yes, the above appears to work.
>
> Really? I do not see the hash in your results block.

Correct. I've never used cache, and ":cache t" doesn't work, it has to be
":cache yes". I'll try to set this up and see if it works better w/ caching.
That may be the trick as you suggested in the other thread, and perhaps most of
the issues here are my improper use of cache (which wasn't required before).

  -k.